A Sportscene account is a store credit card that you may use to purchase items at any Sportscene store across South Africa. Subscribers can use their accounts at more than 900 TFG locations in the country. In addition, all TFG partner stores around South Africa accept the Sportscene account. The account comes with about R1,500.00 worth of designer coupons. These vouchers may be claimed and redeemed in parts for a particular amount. You can use them at any Sportscene dealer store and its partner stores. The account is also equipped with My TFG rewards program when opened, which allows account owners to save money on specific purchases, receive rewards in the form of coupons, and earn customized rebates.
The Sportscene account is available with 2 budget options. These budget plans include 12 months and 6 months. The 12 months budget plan has interest on every purchase made with the Sportscene account, while the 6 months budget plan does not charge any interest on purchases made with the account. In addition, account owners can protect the credit they have accumulated on their accounts by enlisting customer protection insurance, typically offered to all account owners. While this insurance is optional, it covers permanent disability, loss of income, temporary disability, and death.
Sportscene sells athletic and casual clothing for children, women, and men. Accessories, including undergarments, socks, backpacks, face masks, and caps, are also available at the store. Sportscene offers a variety of the world’s most well-known brands. You can shop for Kangol, Crocs, The North Face, Puma, Adidas, Jordan, and more with the account. Accessories such as watches and jewelry are also available at the store. A Sportscene account doesn’t require you to shop solely at Sportscene locations. Any TFG partner store accepts credit purchases transacted through the Sportscene account. This enables account owners to purchase products that are unavailable at Sportscene stores, such as furniture, appliances, and more, in addition to footwear and clothing.
How to Open a an Account
If you want to open a Sportscene account for yourself, you must apply for an account, that is, to register for an account. They also have a credit card provision you must apply for if you want. With a credit card, your freedom is heightened, and shopping becomes more enjoyable with 24 hours online access. These bills are sent to your Sportscene account, and a monthly statement is issued monthly to your account with a due date.
Sportscene account provides a maximum credit amount you may spend at any of their location and TFG brand on in-store and online purchases. The account is linked to a credit card that’s in your name. Sportscene account is a revolving establishment that remains open, provided you submit your regular monthly payments. Here is a list of requirements you’ll need to open an account:
Sportscene Accounts Requirements
- A valid South African smart card or ID book or a valid driver’s license.
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months at the application time.
- Proof of income such as 3 months bank statement or pay slip.
- Must be above the age of 18 years at the application time.
- A valid email address.
- Telephone number.
- You need to shop with Sportscene and must be their customer.
Options to Apply for a Sportscene Account
- You can apply online
- You can apply via WhatsApp number 060 944 4884, 0r
- You can visit any TFG store, and the staff will help you complete your application.
Be sure to carry along the documents required. Once they approve your account, they will send you a message to go to any of their in-store stores, where you will be asked to read and agree to and sign the final credit documents. After that, you will receive the TFG account card, enabling you to start making purchases immediately.
How the Sportscene Account Works
Once an account application is successful, funds will be allocated to you, and you may use it in any Sportscene location and its partner location. The payment amount due will depend on the chosen budget plan; 6-month or 12-month. Since the 12 months budget plan bears interest, its total payment amount due is typically higher than that of the 6 months budget plan. The due payment amount also includes your account’s monthly service fee, levied provided your account is active. The account will avail credit to make subsequent purchases only after all or part of the credit spent is repaid since it is a revolving credit account. You can request a temporary credit increase if you want to make a purchase that exceeds your credit limit. A temporary credit boost is available in such cases to make checkout possible. A sportscene account can increase your credit limit.
Pros of the Sportscene Account
- The Sportscene account does not require a minimum income, meaning it may be applied for by anyone earning an income.
- It provides special offers to account owners, including coupons through My TFG rewards program.
- You may maintain your account online on the TFG or the company’s website.
- Applying for an account is easy. You can also do it online.
- You can not only use this account to purchase household items but also sportswear and many more at Sportscene partner stores.
- The account may be utilized at over 900 stores in South Africa.
- Account owners can safeguard their credit through customer protection insurance. The insurance covers temporary disability, permanent disability, income loss, and death.
- It provides interest-free credit. This is available through the 6 monthly budget plan.
- The Sportscene account comes with R1500.00 coupons when opening the account.
Cons of the Sportscene Account
- The maximum credit limit may be unable to check out at some of the expensive partner stores.
- Interest on the Sportscene account can be high if payments are skipped.
In conclusion, Sportscene account holders have access to diverse shopping options. A single account can meet all your purchasing needs without opening several accounts to purchase different brands.