Published by MoneyToday.co.za (updated 24 March 2018)
1. About us
- If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information or any other related data protection questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The information we collect or receive and how we use it
- We may collect personal information from you when you request feedback about services and products via survey forms on our Site.
- We may also use traffic data from your Site visit to generate aggregated, anonymised data for the purposes of internal reporting, insight and analysis, enabling us to improve and personalise our Site.
3. Disclosure of the information we collect
- The personal information you enter when registering on our Site or that we collect when you use our Site is confidential and except in the circumstances mentioned below, we will not disclose it to any third party.
- We may disclose the information described at clause 2 to a third party in the following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law;
- If required to do so by any court or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, governmental or law enforcement agency;
- If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the Service. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, information about your device, information about other apps installed on your device, access location and times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Service, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Service. During your visits to other websites or online services where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you the type of advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may stop targeted MoneyToday.co.za advertising during your visits to other websites and online services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Service.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables usto customize the Service we offer our visitors and users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allowthird-party partners, including our authorized service providers, analytics providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to use “cookies” and other similar technologies to collect information about how the Service, advertisements, and email are viewed and accessed. We do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us to learn more about how the Service is used and for them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Our partners also may collect information about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or online services when they also use our partners’ services. When they provide such services, they are governed by their own privacy policies.
- Read our Terms and Conditions of Use for further information on these links.
- This policy is effective from 24 March 2018.
- We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis.
- Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted.
Before trying to conceive, it’s recommended to estimate your ovulation with an online ovulation tool/calendar.