Do Messaging Telkom Login is an email service that lets Telkom customers access their Telkom Internet Mail. The service is made possible by Synacor Inc. through their email platform called Zimbra. Zimbra hosts the email server and provides the software for Do Messaging Telkom Logins.
Zimbra is a reliable software and server hosting provider since it has been around for a while. Before 2005, it was known as LiquidSys. Later it came to be known as Zimbra Collaboration Suite before finally settling at Zimbra Collaboration in 2019. Synacor Inc, on its part, has been providing cloud-based software solutions for almost 25 years.
As a consequence, the Do Messaging Telkom Login software and app are user-friendly, intuitive, and appealing. In this article, the features of the cloud service, its advantages and disadvantages, and how to use it.
Telkom Do Messaging With Zimbra Features
To access your Telkom Email, you should activate it at the registration portal. The service is available to all Telkom customers. It uses an online website, a mobile application, or windows outlook software integration. The mobile application is available on both Playstore and Apple Store.
How to Login to Telkom Do Messaging
- With your email address and password ready, go to Zimbra Mail’s official website.
- In the text input boxes for “Email Username,” key in your email address, and below that in the “Password” input box key in your password.
- Select the version you want in the drop-down menu at the bottom then click on the Sign in button when you are done.
How to Install Zimbra Mail in Outlook for Windows
To receive email notifications as well as send and receive emails using Outlook, you can integrate your Zimbra Mail account with Microsoft Outlook using the following steps:
- Click the start menu and select Control Panel on the drawer that pops up. If your control panel does not show, search for it using the search bar in the drawer.
- In the Control Panel, select Mail (Ensure your “View by” tab is set at small icons to see the Mail file). A Mail Setup for Outlook box should pop up.
- Select the first option in the setup box that reads “Setup email accounts and directories” by clicking the Email Accounts button adjacent to it. A new setup box showing all active email accounts should pop up.
- Under the Email tab click “New.”
- In the next setup box, select the radio button for manual email setup and then click the Next button.
- Next, select “Exchange ActiveSync” by selecting its adjacent radio button and again click Next. Using ActiveSync, you can synchronize your emails, contacts, and calendar.
- In the setup box that follows key in your information and the server name for Do Telkom Messaging is imap.telkomsa.net. Click Next once more when you are done.
- Click Finish in the next popup.
- Your email is successfully set up. In case it fails, select the POP or IMAP radio button instead of Exchange ActiveSync in step 6 above.
How to Reset Telkom Do Message Password
You can reset your password using SMS or using the internet. To reset it online using the internet:
- Open the forgot password page on your Telkom webmail portal.
- Key in your username and click the Continue button.
- A one-time pin (OTP) will be sent to you. The OTP will be used to do a password reset once. After the reset, it will no longer be functional. For this reason, it is always wise not to share your OTPs with anyone.
- Reset your password by following the prompts on the next web page.
To reset your password using an SMS:
- Go to the SMS app on your cell phone and write a new message to 0123210215. The message should read “password.”
- You will receive a message from Telkom mail with a login password.
- Use the password to log in and change your password in the Zimbra Telkom Mail platform.
Advantages of Using Do Messaging Telkom Login
- Telkom Do Messaging comes as a free add-on to your Telkom plan.
- Accessing your emails on your phone or personal computer is easy because the service has an app on Playstore and Apple Store and it can be integrated with Outlook.
Disadvantages of Using Do Messaging Telkom Login
- With Do Messaging, you should make sure your emails are sent and not just saved as drafts. Telkom Do Messaging limits the number of emails that can be sent in a day in order to reduce malicious activity on the service. Any emails sent that exceed the maximum daily limit are saved as drafts and sent on the next day.
- The email service also has limited storage. You should always ensure your storage is not full. Full storage prevents new emails from coming in.
Telkom Mail Contacts
You can reach Telkom mail support if you are experiencing any problems with your email. The support email is email@example.com.
Telkom Do Messaging Login is an additional service for Telkom customers that gives them a business email. Although, the service has to be activated for it to be usable. Once you activate it you can enjoy access to an email service that you can organize on your phone and on your personal computer with an app or Microsoft’s Outlook respectively. Though the login procedure can sometimes be too technical, this article makes it simpler.
Despite the free business email, the provision comes with limited storage and a maximum daily sent mail number. So it is advisable to regularly check your storage to ensure you are not missing any emails. Whenever you send an email also make sure you confirm that it has been sent. Unsent emails that exceed the daily limit will be sent on the next day though. Free email can be beneficial to people who want an email client that is different from mainstream ones like Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo.